Langsung ke konten utama

Download + Lirik lagu A Thousand Years - Christina Perri

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I’m afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I’ll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What’s standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I’ll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I’ll love you for a thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I’ll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I’ll love you for a thousand more

DOWNLOAD

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pengumuman Jalur UM-PTKIN 2018 di UIN Malang

Silahkan download surat keputusan di bawah ini : Surat Keputusan Penerimaan Mahasiswa Baru Surat Pernyataan Mahasiswa Baru

Pengumuman Penerima Bidikmisi Jalur UM-PTKIN 2018 di UIN Malang

Pengumuman Mahasiswa Penerima Bidikmisi Tahun Akademik 2018/2019 jalur UM-PTKIN sebagaimana berikut: Surat Keputusan Mahasiswa Bidikmisi UIN Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang

Kalender Akademik UIN Malang Tahun Akademik 2016/2017

Surat Keputusan Rektor Nomor Un.03/HM.00.6/295/2016 tentang KALENDER AKADEMIK UNIVERSITAS ISLAM NEGERI MAULANA MALIK IBRAHIM MALANG TAHUN AKADMIK 2016/2017 dapat didownload di sini : Download Kalender Akademik 2016-2017